General Responsibilities: Responsible for leading a cabin cleaning team in the performance of all cleaning and security search functions on designated aircraft according to Company, Client, and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards.
Specific Duties/Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned)
* Responsible for distributing a cleaning schedule to cabin team members and allocating agents to work designated aircraft zones.
* Responsible for maintain and distributing all cabin cleaning supplies and tools to team members.
* Monitor and direct agents to perform duties according to Standard Operating Procedures.
* Responsible for not only directing, but also cleaning aircraft interiors within appropriate timeframes, including:
o Crew rest and bunk areas
o Cabin Area
o The correct safety card is place in each seatback
o Linens and headsets are properly provisioned
* Security Searches
o Conduct security searches under passenger seats, tray tables, seatbacks and life vest pouches, if applicable.
* Conduct on-the-job coaching and mentoring of cleaning team members.
* Provide team members performance input into the cabin agent evaluation process.
* Administer and comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
* Perform basic administrative duties, including (1) user checks on Company equipment; (2) daily staffing and work schedules; and (3) security search sheets.
* If applicable, serve as a guide to cabin "High-lift" drivers as the drivers approach designated aircraft to perform cabin cleaning services.
* Cabin Agents
Physical Demands: (The Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to talk, hear, and use hands to handle or feel, bend and/or crawl for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to lift up to 75 pounds or more for up to 2/3 of the work shift.
(The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The work environment has a moderate to high noise level.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements described are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, and employee handbooks.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information, and respond to questions from passengers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must wear appropriate uniform and badge/ID at all times. Employee must comply with guidelines set in the Air Serv Corporation Standards of Employment.
General Company Requirements:
- Employee must comply with the Company's uniform and grooming standards and must wear his or her SIDA badge/Airport ID at all times.
- Employee must comply with all guidelines and policies set forth in the Air Serv Corporation Employee Handbook. These policies include, but are not limited to, the Company's Zero Tolerance Discrimination and Harassment Policy, Retaliation Policy, Ethics Policy, and Security Policy. Employee must also comply with regulatory agency requirements, including, but not limited to, the ADA, ACAA, DOT, TSA, FAA, and Federal, State, and Local authorities.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Previous supervisory, airport, housekeeping and/or service- related experience preferred.
Overall: Must be 18 years of age or older. Must submit to and pass a drug screening. Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge, and Customs Seal (if applicable), including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
This job description is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of management. Must work schedule as assigned.